Saturday, May 19, 2012

Em's Mosaic Pot #1



I have finally done some mosaic-ing. I have wanted to mosaic something for a while and with the help of my mother-in-law I was shown how to mosaic one of my pots I have been saving for just that.. You definitely need lots of patience but the results are very satisfying. I absolutely have more respect for mosaic now! But I have a bit of a bug and can't wait to get onto my other pot! I wanted a seaside type theme, so brainstormed for inspiration on Pinterest and using plates I collected from Op Shops and tiles created four different sides with a blue/green/yellow theme. I'm very happy with the outcome. I love the starfish the best with yummy lapidary rocks in it. But all sides work well.

WIP- planning the wave
Starfish with lapidary rocks
Feet with white rock toes
Fish with stone bubbles and eye
Wave

1 comment: